We invite you to learn the Emotional Intelligence skills that you can apply to work and home, because the person you are at home affects the person you are at work.
Activate your desired results in career, business, intimate relationship, with your kids, health, finances, and much more.
Want to talk to a LifeShift Trainer?
Australia’s ONLY NLP training delivered by two Internationally Certified Trainers with over 50 years combined corporate leadership experience.
LifeShift Emotional Intelligence Training
- Representational Systems: How we use our 5 senses to represent our world internally
- Sub-modalities: The details that make the difference
- Rapport: How to create instant connection with other people
- Language Patterns: How to understand the impact of the words you choose and use
- Anchoring: The key to emotional state management
- Strategies: How to control the mental sequence of internal processes
- Parts Integration: How to stop inner conflicts and eliminate behavioural barriers to success
- Goal-setting: The key principles of setting goals in a unique and truly empowering way
- How to eliminate negative emotions, beliefs and decisions
- How to resolve significant emotional events from the past
- How to overcome the impact of trauma and help others to do the same
- How to eliminate phobias
- How to create goals and ensure they come to be by putting them in the future
- How to create and manifest a compelling prospect for life
- Using coaching as a powerful leadership tool
- The advantages of Leadership with Coaching compared to Mentoring and Consulting
- NLP Coaching model
- Empowerment through tasking
What Our Clients Are Saying
“The knowledge and passion on the subject was deeply evident from both trainers. NLP helped me build a lot of confidence and self love, and reduce negative self talk.”
“The most amazing set of tools and techniques to help you be the best version of yourself.”
“NLP has given me a better understanding of how the conscious and unconscious mind works, and provided tools to help me address challenges.”