When talking is not enough

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”George Bernard Shaw I’m fascinated by the fact that the majority of us, only rely on 7% of our communication capability. We’re leaving 93% of our capabilities on the table every day...

A message from the founders

Welcome to LifeShift! What if you’re meant to be here right now? What if you’re here for a reason? We’ve got to ask… do you feel at the effect of life, of the “rat race”? Do you feel overwhelmed and stressed and without a clear purpose? At times, does life feel dull...